Saturday, August 1, 2009

Should I be concerned? Ingrown hair or...?

Just this morning i found a sore on the upper part of the inner labia of my vagina. I was wondering what this could be. I haven't been sexually active in 8 months so I don't think it's an STD. But then again it's not everyday you get a sore that burns to the touch. It's an open sore too. I'm only 15 and I don't want to tell my mom because she will just think I'm messing around with guys and that's definitely not the case. What do you think it is? SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!



Should I be concerned? Ingrown hair or...?

i honestly think u are too young to be having sex but i wouldnt be scared to talk to my mom. better to be in trouble than wait to tell her and its too late to do anything. so just get it over with now and hopefully its nothing major and u can move on with life. good luck.



Should I be concerned? Ingrown hair or...?

You should probably go get it checked simply for your own peace of mind. Planned Parenthood will treat you without your parent's consent. Hair doesn't usually grow on the inner labia, so it may be something else. Only a doctor can tell you for certain. Until you are sure, don't be sexually active!



Should I be concerned? Ingrown hair or...?

Well, it could be an std like herpes. And if it is herpes, it could take months or years for anything like a sore to show up. And some people with an std don't even know they have an std because they have no signs at all. Anyone that is sexually active should always get checked for std's regularly for your own health and state of mind. I would definitely be checked just to be on the safe side. But shaving down there could also cause bumps or infections. You should definitely get checked out for your own piece of mind.



Should I be concerned? Ingrown hair or...?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww if you think you are old and smart enough to have sex, then you also have to deal with the consequences. time to grow up. talk to your mother!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment