Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have a really ugly ingrown hair.... how do i get rid of it?

its in my pubic region, its been there for sooo long, and its sooo ugly, What can i do to get rid of it? Plz help its embarassing. thanks



I have a really ugly ingrown hair.... how do i get rid of it?

If you try to pull it out with a pair of tweezers you run the risk of breaking the hair and leaving the end still embedded, which could cause further infection. Take loads of hot salty baths, but I suggest that maybe you will need some anti-biotics to clear it up properly.



I have a really ugly ingrown hair.... how do i get rid of it?

Put some hot water on it, but be careful not to burn yourself, and gently squeeze.



I have a really ugly ingrown hair.... how do i get rid of it?

well first if its in ur pubic area y wuld it matter no one should see that but u.... but u shuld go have it checked out or somthign



I have a really ugly ingrown hair.... how do i get rid of it?

If you have a pair of tweezers you can try plucking it out.



I have a really ugly ingrown hair.... how do i get rid of it?

get out the tweezers and grit your teeth its like pulling teeth it is worth the pain.



I have a really ugly ingrown hair.... how do i get rid of it?

if squeezing and tweezers dont work



get a wax. itll take it out.



sometimes squeezing will break the skin and youll bleed and totally miss the hair.



waxing seems to work.



I have a really ugly ingrown hair.... how do i get rid of it?

let's see. iam going throw exactly waht you are going through. try cliping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment