Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help! I'm not sure if I have herpes or an ingrown hair?

I had sex with a guy I have known for about a year last week. I started having a sore throat 3 days later and the next day had flu like symptoms..I haven't had much rest and that could be the cause of me being sick but then another 2 days later i found this bump on my outer labia. It doesnt hurt and it doesn't hurt when i urinate either. I don't think i have any on the inner labia. I shaved a few days ago and I am known for getting ingrown hairs so I plucked the hair out of it and as soon as I did it started to bleed. Now from reading symptoms, I fear that i might have contracted herpes. Does anyone have any information or opinions?



Help! I'm not sure if I have herpes or an ingrown hair?

Your best bet is to go and get tested asap. Don't touch down there and keep it dry. The flu like symptoms are a key sign for herpes outbreaks. Go and see a doctor is your best bet



Help! I'm not sure if I have herpes or an ingrown hair?

are u itching really badly or in some pain? also a warm unpleseant tingleling sensation may come with. those are some other symptoms. might want to get it tested asap they can usually tell while your symptoms are happening. once it goes away u may have to have a blood test done and it may not have definate results.

No comments:

Post a Comment