Thursday, July 30, 2009

What can I do about ingrown hairs around bikini line?Every method of hair removal causes them.?

I have tried shaving and hair removal creams, these also cause a rash. Waxing is better but after 4-5 days I get massive pimples, so for the past 2 years I have been using an Epilady which removes the hair from the root. Only thing is that again, when the hairs start growing I get ingrowns. Lots of them. After so many years I have scars. I can't afford lasar treatment, so other suggestions would be a great help. I have also used a lotion called "In Grow Go" and another one which I cant remember, but these didn't get rid of them. Any home remedies?



What can I do about ingrown hairs around bikini line?Every method of hair removal causes them.?

I have always used Bikini Zone, it helps with ingrowns and with razor burn, no bumps or anything. I would also try A %26amp; D ointment, it's super cheap and it clear so you can't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment