Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have an ingrown hair problem when shaving my facial hair..!!?

I recently switched to a electronic razor from a four blade razor...but i still seem to have this in grown hair problem that started around 3-4 months ago...it is now causing my face to look like i have a pimple problem...the scars take forever to go away...and they are massing in numbers...is there anyone here that can give me some advice or anything to shave properly with an electronic razor???



I have an ingrown hair problem when shaving my facial hair..!!?

hi!



exfoliation has been my best friend!!



lots of ingrown hairs can be alleviated by using a loofah or exfoliating wash; St Ives makes a fantastic apricot scrub that does the job! try it before or after you shave; while showering is best, for best rinsing. your skin might be a little sensitive for a day or 2 at first, but it's worth it, to avoid the ingrowns!!



also, if you use an aftershave or moisturizer, use one without fragrance! fragrance in skin products can exacerbate skin irritation. and aveeno products are great; the oatmeal in them helps condition and sooth irritated skin, and their fragrance-free products are great! :)



i am not affiliated with either company, just a very happy customer :)



good luck!!



I have an ingrown hair problem when shaving my facial hair..!!?

try using a different gel and get a different aftershave or some kind of gel or skin cream

No comments:

Post a Comment