Monday, July 27, 2009

I have a scar from an ingrown hair. How can I get rid of it?

On my bikini line, I still have a little red mark from an ingrown hair I had from the summer. How can I get it to go away?



I have a scar from an ingrown hair. How can I get rid of it?

Vitamin E oil can be good for reducing scars but takes some time.



I have a scar from an ingrown hair. How can I get rid of it?

Just ask a doctor...that'll help (at least)



I have a scar from an ingrown hair. How can I get rid of it?

A friend of mine had one of those on the back of his neck. His doctor insisted on doing surgery to remove it. Now he has an even bigger scar, and he feels very self-conscious about it. I don't know what you SHOULD do, but I suggest being very careful because you could make it worse.



I have a scar from an ingrown hair. How can I get rid of it?

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at



http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt



I have a scar from an ingrown hair. How can I get rid of it?

Well i had the exact same problem and my answer to you would be to 1 get a loofah they are little round like sponges that have 4 holes. You can get one at Shoppers Drug Mart or Wal Mart... anywhere really. They are not very expensive which is a bonus! and then when you are ready to use it. . . massage in a circular motion over the area where you see you have an ingrown hair. It is really good to use it every time you take a shower or a bath because it helps take off the dead skin cells which is usually what causes an ingrown hair to begin with. Another thing that you can do to take a bath in epson salt.. they are little grains of salt that work as an esfoliant when you are taking a bath! it works really well. And the last thing that you could try is polisporin which helps minimize the appearance of scars. I also heard that tanning is good for ingrown hairs too but then again i dunno if would recommend it haha.



Hope i was able to help!



Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.ehiaguna I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name ehiaguna  I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: drehiaguna@gmail.com  just call him for quick answer on his number +2348073908953, also contact him on this 1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B6. HPV 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr Aza but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR. Aza then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com OR call, add him on Whatsapp +1(315) 795 1518 you can also visite his website at;www.drazaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete