Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Treatment of ingrown hair/razor burn "down there"?

Ok a few days ago i had to due a "quick" shave "down there". I didn't have access to a brand new razor so i used my old one. IT wasn't like it was in bad shape, but i think it was a little dull. I now have sores on my vagina. Some are just red bumps, others are pus filled. They hurt when i pee, touch, or all together. I have only had one partner, and we have been sexually together for over a year, and together for over 2. He has had 3 partners, but no know outbreaks or sypmtoms of any STD's. The sores are extremly painful. Am i just experiencing a BAD case of razor burn/ingrown hairs, or could it be something more. If it is ingrown hairs or razor burn is there anything i can do to relieve the pain? I don't want to go see a doctor if i am overreacting. I know that if they don't get better in the next day or so i will make an appointment. Please help.Any info is good.



Treatment of ingrown hair/razor burn "down there"?

Well until you get the Dr. I would take some oatmeal baths or take some baths with epson salt. You can use corn starch... it sounds more like they are boils or your hair is growning back but because you used a dull razor it can happen.



Next time you shave there I would suggest you use some lotion like the kyjelly and talc power. it will help.



I have done it before and that's what happened but my turned into a boil and yes, it hurt like the dickens. I popped it myself. well i knew what to do.



Treatment of ingrown hair/razor burn "down there"?

If possible, I would like to know how Dee Luna did pop her boil from an ingrown hair...? I think I have the same thing but I don't want to have to pay a doctor to get the hair out for me! Report It



Treatment of ingrown hair/razor burn "down there"?

Well if it happened after you shaved, more than likely its razor bumps/burns.. Try putting some Aloe Vera Lotion on the outside area. The vagina is up inside. Do not put aloe Vera Lotion up inside, just on the outside area. If you have bumps/pus like inside the vagina, than its more than likely something other than razor burn.. Then you need to see the doc, no matter how embarrassing it may be. He can give you proper diagnosis and proper medication.. Good Luck..



Treatment of ingrown hair/razor burn "down there"?

it could be really bad razor burn or it could be the begining of a herpes outbreak, I suggest that you go to the doctor. theres nothing wrong with overreacting, if its anything out of the norm you should go. If it does get worse tomorrow then its a good chance it can be an STD. Good luck and hope its nothing bad



Treatment of ingrown hair/razor burn "down there"?

Go to a doctor and make sure that you don't have herpes. I had it for years without knowing. I was in an exclusive relationship{marriage}. Come to find out he was a carrier and got it from his Ex-wife.



Treatment of ingrown hair/razor burn "down there"?

aloevara plant rub it on it works..



Treatment of ingrown hair/razor burn "down there"?

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

1 comment:

  1. Provillus is an all-natural supplement available without a prescription. Provillus comes in a convenient tablet form and topical solution that are used daily for the treatment of male hair loss. Provillus is effective in reversing hair loss in men caused by androgenetic alopecia, the most common cause of male hair loss. Androgenetic alopecia results in thinning hair and the familiar receding hairline seen in most cases of mal and female hair loss.
    You can order a free product of Hair Loss from the source link below. So far all I have heard is that the Enchanced Hair Loss Product is helping people to restore hair fast.Provillus Does It Work?

    ReplyDelete