Monday, July 27, 2009

Can alcohol based (ingrown hair product called no bump) products clear up a herpes bump?

I had these two bumps along where my underwhere would go. I figured they were maybe just ingrown hairs but am worried because an ex told me he has herpes...LONG AFTER THE FACT. He explained to me what it was like and my bumps are not like what he explained but I'm still concerned...Well I started using something called NO Bump and it worked but now I have ANOTHER one just like the others....and no bump is clearing it up so could it be herpes or just having bad luck with ingrown hairs?



Can alcohol based (ingrown hair product called no bump) products clear up a herpes bump?

i beleive herpes is often found in the vaginal/anal area not the bikini line of your underwear,, sounds like an reaction to the elastic of your undies...but you should get a pelvic and blood exam from your gynocologist to ensure that the herpes virus has not been passed to you

No comments:

Post a Comment