Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have a new born is it normal if she is 4 days old with a ingrown hair?

My baby girl is 4 days old and has a ingrown hair on her elbow, and was born with clogged pores around the nose area. Is this normal? I am a little bit worried. I am in Brazil, and she was born in a public hospital, They waited until 41 weeks and 4 days to do the c-section. Beleive me your country does not want free health care. Any info would help, thnx and God bless



I have a new born is it normal if she is 4 days old with a ingrown hair?

I'm not sure the ingrown hair is much of a problem. If you will be taking her to a doctor soon, maybe you can ask what to do.



Don't worry too much about the clogged pores or acne. These are probably from her mother's hormones and will go away in a few weeks. Just wash her with water and a mild soap. Do not use lotion or oil on her skin as it could irritate it (making the condition worse).



I have a new born is it normal if she is 4 days old with a ingrown hair?

yes it is perfectly normal for a newborn to develop these bumps, otherwise known as milk bumbs or millia,all babies get theseat some point in time, dont scratch them off they will work their way out of the pores and no need to worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment