Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Should I see a dermatologist or visit a men beauty salon on my shaving bumps/ ingrown hair?

I dont know if they are ingrown hairs or shaving bumps. It resembles like pimples on the side of my face. And there's like alot of small bumps. I seriously dont know what happened. My face wasnt like this like a few months ago. By the way Im Asian and Im 17.



Anyway, what happened was a few months back, i tried shaving the side of my face for the first time. And I used Nivea's Multi-Protecting Balm aftershave for the first time as well. Thought it would help me to prevent ingrown hair and shaving bump but it seems like my face are getting MORE of those. So is my skin sensitive to the product? I dont know if the after-shave is alcohol free or not. So should I get alcohol free after-shave in the future? I stopped shaving by the way because Im afraid of getting more bumps.



Should I visit a men beauty salon or see a dermatologist? And I dont wanna keep going back for like 10 treatments or something. Or is there any cream you guys know of I could get hold of to help solve my problem?



Should I see a dermatologist or visit a men beauty salon on my shaving bumps/ ingrown hair?

There are many really good treatments for ingrown hairs. They include Tend Skin, Priva Shave, Kalo IHT and Ingrow Go.



You can also buy special pointed tweezers for removing ingrown hairs with minimal damage to surrounding skin tissue.



I would also recommend masaging Ultra Shave into your skin after you shave. It has wonderful skin healing properties and contains grape seed extract, which is 15000 times stronger than vitamin E. It has completely natural ingredients and is Parabenz free.



Should I see a dermatologist or visit a men beauty salon on my shaving bumps/ ingrown hair?

I think you should see a dermatologist who can tell you for sure what the problem is %26amp; can treat it.



Should I see a dermatologist or visit a men beauty salon on my shaving bumps/ ingrown hair?

Go to a dermatologist. I had a friend who was African American and he had them really, really bad. He went to the doc, and it healed up faily well.



Should I see a dermatologist or visit a men beauty salon on my shaving bumps/ ingrown hair?

See your general practitioner or a dermatologist. If you're getting ingrown hairs perhaps you're shaving too close. As an Asian you should be able to get away with shaving less often or not as close a shave.



Should I see a dermatologist or visit a men beauty salon on my shaving bumps/ ingrown hair?

the first thing that came to mind is the aftershave you used. Its possible you're just allergic to it. Stop shaving and see if it goes awayin a couple days , if it does next time try shaving with extra shaving cream NEVER go against the hair (always shave going down) and dont use that aftershave. If it persists then go to a dermatologist I dont see how the beauty salon will help.



O wait you said it's been going on for a couple months? Then I would go to the dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment