Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pale skin prone to red spots-help me perfect my skin?/Ingrown hair cures?

Ok-Here's the deal.



I've got pale skin from not wearing shorts. I refuse to go to a tanning bed. How can I get rid of these pore marks and little break outs on my legs? I mean, I'm fairly sure they're not ingrown hairs, as I always moisturize and change my razor blade regularly. Even if they were, how do I get rid of them?



My boyfriend and I are thinking of taking the next step-formal dating. Dresses are going to be needed soon, so please help!



Pale skin prone to red spots-help me perfect my skin?/Ingrown hair cures?

Hi!



For body (not the face) best thing that worked cause I have the same problem (this is going to sound crazy) is ground coffee, preferably dry or you can use old used coffee grinds (not instant) and bring it in the shower. Wet your legs with water then take a pinch full and in circular motions (not straight) rub it around and around for a minute or so. Do this every item you shower and it makes legs soooooooo soft, incredible! Also most toners are like 98% rubbing alcohol and water, so after my shower (once my legs are dry) I take rubbing alcohol and apply it liberally to your legs and problem areas (soak it) then let it dry on it's own, should help thin the skin and dry out a bit.



Also many tanning salons have stand up cabing that are light stand up tanning beds but they are more strong so the max a darker person usually can go is like 10 maybe 12 minutes. 4-6 minutes is usually good. On eBay you can find self tanners, I would suggest using the non colored one as for me the color fills my pores and then some pores get blocked I find but if not I find the gel applies good, Neutrogena and Banaboat have nice cheap products. Probably a good idea to read on self tanners befoe applying, I use yellow kitchen gloves and it works! That or rubber gloves if not you can use your hands but make sure that you apply in less then 10 minutes then wash your hands with lotsa soap especially under the nails, around nails and with very warm water or else your hands might turn orange! On skin it's not orange though only the old tanners used to do that... what else, thin colored panty hose... knee high panty hose, also moisturizing helps the skin soften and lets the hairs grow out properly, so maybe that would help with the break outs, not sure. Hope this helsp and congrats with your boyfriend!!



Take care, Felisia

No comments:

Post a Comment