Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ingrown hair in the nether regions.....?

I have gotten waxed several times before but this time was the most painful brazillian I have ever gotten. I was tempted to stop her right in the middle of it and leave half done. Now, I have terrible ingrown hairs. Do you pick at them/not pick at them/wait for them to go away/do they go away? What do I do? I'm not used to this and I have at least three of them on my pubic area and they are just horrific looking. Any suggestions?



Ingrown hair in the nether regions.....?

pull the suckers out so they can heal. OUCHY!!!



Ingrown hair in the nether regions.....?

If you leave them alone, theyre going to grow even FURTHER down into your skin, and cause a horrible terrible nasty infection and you'll have to go to the doctor or ER. Seriously.



Get some rubbing alcohol, a nice needle, and some really good tweezers. And a lot of light. Wipe the area with the RA, wipe the needle with the RA, wipe the tweezers with the RA. Then stretch the skin where the hair is, and take the needle and poke under. The hair usually grows straight across one direction or another before it grows under, so you should be able to lift it up and OUT with the needle. THEN pull it with the tweezers, dab it with the RA and you're done.



I learned this from my cousin who moonlighted as a waxer a 100 years ago at a spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment