Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have an ingrown hair on my leg.?

It's been there for about 3 days and I've left it alone but this morning I woke up and it's really red and swollen. It actually hurts. Should I try to pluck it out...or just leave it alone?



And if I pluck it...how do I get it out without digging a hole in my leg? I can't really see it so is there any other way to try to draw the hair out without poking myself with sharp objects?



And as long as I'm asking, how do you prevent them?



I have an ingrown hair on my leg.?

Just pull it out and then squeeze the pus out and treat with an antiseptic.



I have an ingrown hair on my leg.?

soak in hot water and then try to pluck out if still hurts really bad go to dermatologist



I have an ingrown hair on my leg.?

Take a pair of tweezers and break the skin on the top of where the hair is. It will feel better to pull the hair out than to leave it in there. I don't hink you can prevent them. It's just something we have to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment