Thursday, July 23, 2009

How to get rid of ingrown hair bump/lump?????? IDK wat it is???

I dont know for sure, if it is a scar,it kinda a small lump. but about 3 months ago I had an ingrown hair, its finally healing, except it left a mark behind, its about 4 shades lighter then the rest of my skin, is there anyway to get it back to my original skin color? Anything to put on it to make it heal back to my skintone, you can really tell %26amp; its on my inner thigh.



How to get rid of ingrown hair bump/lump?????? IDK wat it is???

There is some old research that high concentrations of sugar like sucrose helps cure scaring an other persistent wounds. I don't know why you are worried about it. It is just a character mark... Just give it a funny name and move on.... But really it will fade in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment