Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have an ingrown hair. What do I need to do?

I shaved my bikini zone and I got an ingrown hair. I've had it for about 3 days. It is really uncomfortable and I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to go to the doctor because it is in kind of an embarssing place. Any advice?



I have an ingrown hair. What do I need to do?

Get some tweezers, clean them with alcohol or scrub them with antibacterial soap and hot water. Hold a warm washcloth over the ingrown hair for 5 minutes or so. Use the tweezers to pull the end of the hair out of your skin. Then clean the area with antibacterial soap and rinse very well. If it's still uncomfortable later, hold the warm washcloth over it for another 5 minutes. If you're not allergic to neosporin, dab a little on the area after you remove the hair. If it gets very red and swollen, or starts to drain thick yellow or greenish drainage, call the doc and ask what you should do.



I have an ingrown hair. What do I need to do?

Better see your Surgeon immediately before the condition gets from bad to worst.



I have an ingrown hair. What do I need to do?

I know this sounds a little strange, and a bit uncomfortable, but it's worked for me several times. Hemorrhoid cream, then exfoliate. Baking soda with a little water works well. Antibiotic ointment after. If it begins to worsen, or lasts a week, you might just need to bite the bullet and see your gynecologist. They're used to looking at personal parts, and have probably seen many ingrown hairs. Good luck!



I have an ingrown hair. What do I need to do?

use a loofa to try and break the skin slightly so the hair can break through the skin and clear the infection. good luck



I have an ingrown hair. What do I need to do?

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

No comments:

Post a Comment