Monday, July 20, 2009

Ingrown hair, blemishes and acne.?

I have all these problems and I don't have enough money to go to a dermatologist. First of all, what would you suggest for ingrown hair? I hear Salicylic Acid is good but it hasn't seemed to help so far.. how about Hydrocortisone? Is that better?



As for blemishes, Salicylic Acid seems to work great! I've only used it for 2 - 3 days, but I see the difference already. Now, for acne.. it doesn't seem to do much... so what do I do? This isn't acne on my face by the way... it's acne on my back.



Ingrown hair, blemishes and acne.?

You sound like you need to exfoliate more, that should take care of the ingrowns and acne. Try an exfoliating wash, sugar scrub or neutrogena has a body acne wash - with a loofah or scrubber with a long handle for your back. Change the sheets twice a week and towels everyday until it clears up. Make sure not to wear a shirt or bra twice without washing it. For whatever ingrowns exfoliating doesn't take care of try some Bikini Zone after you shave and remember to always shave with the grain (never against it).



Ingrown hair, blemishes and acne.?

Hi



I understand your problem very much. I am an ex-acne sufferer. Out of my 16 yrs of struggling, Now I am free from acne by following simple lifestyle changes.



You can also follow these steps very easily. No Drugs!! NO Treatment is required!!!



Why don't you try a visit to my webpage given below. I am sure it would be of some benefit to you.



I would be really happy if your acne gets cured completely by any method.



Thanks and don't lose hope. It is possible to get rid of acne.



Take care



Acne-No-More



http://www.geocities.com/acne_no_more/in...



http://acne-no-more.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment