Thursday, July 23, 2009

INgrown hair or blocked follice?

I have a super painfull lump in my bikini zone, which is likely a clogged pore or ingrown hair as a result of shaving (yes...point taken, I will wax or trim from now on).



Anyone have any good reccomendations with respect to increasing healing time or decreasing pain?



It is right on my underwear line and causes me extreme pain everytime I move. (I am at work and cannot go sans underwear).



Any immediate tricks or things I could do later at home would be greatly appreciated.



INgrown hair or blocked follice?

It probably needs to come to a head and drain, put a warm/hot compress on it (literally spread eagle when you go home) and watch for leakage (you might want to try to cover it with a bandaid). Hopefully that should make the pain subside. Good Luck.



INgrown hair or blocked follice?

Pop it, or lance it with a clean knife. Push as much of the pus out as possible, then treat with an antibiotic and cover with a bandaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment