Saturday, July 25, 2009

Get rid of an ingrown hair without needles?

Help!! I have an ingrown hair on my leg, it's totally disgusting. It's been there for months because I have a very low pain tolerance and I'm deathly afraid of needles. The idea of bringing a needle to it to poke it is horrifying to me. But, summer is coming and now I need to be able to wear shorts and stuff. Is there ANY other way to get rid of this thing without using a needle or tweezers?



Get rid of an ingrown hair without needles?

Congrats for not wanting to take a needle to your skin or body!



Here's what you do:



Go in the kitchen and get a small bowl or cup and put about 1/4 cup of granulated sugar in it. in the bathtub (or your next shower) add water to the sugar to make a "paste" (be careful, it only takes a TINY bit of water to make a "paste"). Rub over the area in a circular motion as if you are exfoliating your skin. But don't go crazy! As with any body scrub, you could irritate your skin if you over scrub. this will help to roll the hair out from under the skin. you can do this up to once a day until the hair exposes itself. Then take tweezers and pluck it in the direction of the hair growth. It very well could embed itself again so keep scrubbing about 1-2 times a week while it grows back. Good Luck!



Get rid of an ingrown hair without needles?

Use alum on a cotton swab



Get rid of an ingrown hair without needles?

I feel your fear I myself hate needles...... But the only other way is to use tweezers. Just rub over the ingrown hair and then see if you can grab it with the tweezer... Its not bad... as far as pain tolerance. Good luck.



Get rid of an ingrown hair without needles?

eek those things scare me.



read this

No comments:

Post a Comment