Saturday, July 25, 2009

Help me With an Ingrown Hair?

I have an ingrown hair on my nipple, and it has become infected, so the area is raised and red with a dark yellow puss bubble. It's starting to become bigger and more painful; but I don't know what to do about it, and I'm not about to go to a doctor and flash them.



I've had it for a little less than a month now. I was taking hot showers 3 times a day, thinking it would help, but, apparently, it hasn't.



Please tell me what I can do. Thanks.



Help me With an Ingrown Hair?

See a doctor.



If this is out of bounds, then bathe the area in water as hot as you can stand. Disinfect a pin and lift the hair out. THen use tweezers to remove the hair. DO NOT SQUEEZE... even though it may be tempting. Put antiseptic on the area regularly. If pus remains after 3 days, you will need antibiotics. Must see a doctor for this as you will need a script.



Help me With an Ingrown Hair?

Well if your not willing to go to the doctor and let them check it out, there's really nothing to do.



I would say try to pop it but you never know what'll happen, I know for a fact doing that will get the puss out, and sometimes that's the main reason why bumps and stuff hurt because it's clogged up.



But really you need to go to the doctor, your not flashing them your just asking them for help for something that can later on become very serious, I know you don't want to but I really advise to go see your doctor. Hope I helped! =).



Help me With an Ingrown Hair?

Wash the area with hot water and wipe with alcohol. Cover your hands with plastic gloves. You will need a needle that has been disinfected and cotton swaps. Get ready because this will hurt a little. After wiping the area with alcohol, take the needle and stick it straight into the infected area. Puss should come out. Don't squeeze it. Continue to let the puss drain and wipe the area with alcohol again. Allow the puss to drain as much as possible without squeezing. Then cover the area with cotton but allow it some breathing room. Don't wear a bra or anything tight. Good luck.



Help me With an Ingrown Hair?

my dad had one on his neck and he went to the doctor and the doctor cut it open and let all the puss out then it got better. let me know if this helps.



Help me With an Ingrown Hair?

with that being such a sensitive area.. i would try pulling the hair out.. and using peroxide and alcohol to clean up

No comments:

Post a Comment