Monday, July 20, 2009

Ingrown Hair healed odd color?

Ok last year I was really overweight so I obviously had a gut that hung down. I assume it covered pores on the bottom part of my stomach and hairs attempted to grow. But since the flab would make contact with my pants or w/e it didn't grow right and turned into an ingrown hair (I assume). I would get bumps that were painful in the area but popped them, made no fuss about them.



But lately i've noticed, after the sores dissapeared they would heal a darkish purple color and appear to be scarred. Would an ingrown hair heal this way if it didn't heal correctly? I kinda don't wanna lose anymore weight now because if I get a flat stomach near the waist i'll have some dark purple / red looking scars



Ingrown Hair healed odd color?

Okay first of Eww srry but Yea if u pop them there gonna scar use vitamin E oil or Mederma to help fade the scar it takes long time maybe if u start using it now and stick to using it until you are happy with your weight they may fade in time

No comments:

Post a Comment