Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ingrown hair on legs, thigh and some on stomach area, how to get rid of it??

Hi all, I don't shave or trim hair around my stomach and leg area but for the past 6-7 months. I have been getting lot of ingrown hair on front my stomach, knee area and inner thighs. I have regular hair on my legs like normal male. They become red like bumps, sort of stings, and I can't pull it out cause the hair is so small. It just irriates the heck out of me. I need some advice on how to stop this.



Thanks!



Ingrown hair on legs, thigh and some on stomach area, how to get rid of it??

Try exfoliating either with a scrub (found at Wal*Mart or a drug store) or a stiff back brush.



Ingrown hair on legs, thigh and some on stomach area, how to get rid of it??

i suffer from the same thing especially in the groin area, just wash ..and SCRUB very good.Also...make sure you get the hair completely out of the bump.



Ingrown hair on legs, thigh and some on stomach area, how to get rid of it??

Like Sara says - exfoliation would really help. Also, I'd use a body moisturiser to keep your skin softer and therefore easier for your hairs to grow through.



Use an exfoliation mitt everyday and you will just love how it makes your skin feel. Much smoother and once you start using one, you just don't feel clean if you use anything else. While you're in the shower just scrub all over in small circular motions.



here's a lovely shower mitt...



http://www.beautyandtheeast.com/acatalog...



And here's a gorgeous body lotion - it will make you so silky and smell wonderful ...the women will be queueing up ;)



http://www.egentlemen.com/subcategory5SC...



PS



Just found cheaper mitt on ebay....



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...

No comments:

Post a Comment