Monday, July 20, 2009

Is it an ingrown hair? (Concerning the face, not male.)?

So I'm a female and to get this clear I do not shave/pluck my face but around the bottom corners of my nose I've noticed a couple of black dots. I don't think they're blackheads because they are slightly covered with skin and they don't look pitch black but I don't know. I think it may be an ingrown hair but I don't pluck or shave so I don't know how that would be possible. I want to remove it without scarring but it is slightly covered with skin and won't come out. Any ideas? Thanks.



Is it an ingrown hair? (Concerning the face, not male.)?

sounds like a black head. some well after some time will form skin over them. they sell blackhead remove at the stores just depends on what you want and how much you want to spend.



Is it an ingrown hair? (Concerning the face, not male.)?

Get the bore nose strips see if that helps. Use some tweezers if you have a hair to get it out.



Is it an ingrown hair? (Concerning the face, not male.)?

It could be. The source below talks about ingrown hair. It may help you diagnose your skin problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment