Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dark spots from ingrown hair. Can I get rid of 'em?

Like many black men I have had razor bumps and ingrown hair. I have finally come up with a routine that seems to keep them at bay. Now the problem is I have close to 10yrs worth of dark spots caused by the ingrowns and razor bumps. Anyone have any suggestions to smooth the complexion out??



Dark spots from ingrown hair. Can I get rid of 'em?

You know what? I have the same problem. I've found that the best bet is to go old schol. Hydrogen Peroxide! Yes. Peroxide is nothing but a weakened form of bleach. No, you're not going to be bleaching your skin like MJ, but you will be helping to even out your tone. Another treatment I've found is Queen Helene's Honey and Oat Facial Scrub, you can use it daily and it takes that top layer of dead skin and dirt you get.



You should also try Carol's Daughter she has a great skin care line for Black men. If you should happen to want to try microdermabrasion or even laser treatment I must warn you that not every product takes ethnic skin in mind when they are made. So if you seek a professional make sure they have tools specifically made for African Americans or that they recommend products that are made for dark skin. If not, you might end up worse than where you were before.



Dark spots from ingrown hair. Can I get rid of 'em?

erazor them



Dark spots from ingrown hair. Can I get rid of 'em?

Try reading the label on a product called Porcelana. I'm not sure if it is usable for black skin so check it out in your local drugstore. Should be by the facial lotions/body lotions or facial cleansers. I use it to lighten darkening I get from hormone imbalances on my face...works for me, but I'm caucasian. Hope this helps.



Dark spots from ingrown hair. Can I get rid of 'em?

There was a guy in boot camp that had the same problem. He raised quite a fuss to get them to order some sort of cream that took care of his beard. He didn't need a razor.



He was in the same barracks. I never found out much about it since we were split up from boot camp.



Dark spots from ingrown hair. Can I get rid of 'em?

Adopt a good skin care regimen that will even your skin tone. I strongly suggest Anew's Clinical Mircro-Exfoliant for an instant polished look. It will help with the bumps. Less bumps, less ingrowns. It will even out your skin tone by peeling away dead skin cells. Get a good moisturizer to treat the spots like Anew's Alternative Photo-Radiance Treatment with SPF. It visibly fades dark spots and reduces blotchiness. All backed with a 100% guarantee or your money back. I used a tube of the photo-radiance treatment and loved what it did for me! I use the micro-exfoliant a couple times a week myself. I wear less make-up now because my skin is so much nicer. My sister had trouble with acne, bumps and scars. She used both products along with Anew Clinical Retexturizing Peel - voted #1 peel in America. She said farewell to her dermatologist and has never gone back to professional chemical peels or other facial treatments. 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Try it!



Certified Beauty Advisor



Dark spots from ingrown hair. Can I get rid of 'em?

I'm black so I have dealt with discoloration on black skin, but not from ingrown hair or razor bumps. So, I'm not sure if it will work the same but, cut a lemon in half and rub it over the discolored skin and don't wash it off rigt away, like sleep with it on. Its kinda slow but it works and its natural. I also hear that by not scraping the razor on your skin and shaving more lightly, you can stop some irritations from occuring. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment