Monday, July 20, 2009

Ingrown hair on bikini line over a year! How do I get rid of it???

Hi everyone,



I have a nasty ingrown hair on my bikini line that has been there over a year. I have tried everything short of self-surgery to remove this thing! I asked my doctor and she gave me antibiotics but it didn't go away.



I have tried to pull it out w/ a sterile needle, warm compresses...everything! Has anyone had this problem? Any ideas!!! Thanks!



Ingrown hair on bikini line over a year! How do I get rid of it???

Try Ich. It's a longer name, but your pharmacist should know what you are asking for. It's used for boils. It is supposed to bring the crap to the surface. It's smells like tar, but I had an ingrown hair in a place that was not feasable to get to and it did help.



Ingrown hair on bikini line over a year! How do I get rid of it???

stick a sterile needle in it and squeeze out the pus



Ingrown hair on bikini line over a year! How do I get rid of it???

i can cut it for you



Ingrown hair on bikini line over a year! How do I get rid of it???

Vaniqa is Eflornithine 閳?topical. It is used for slowing down the rate of growth of unwanted facial hair for woman. This medication effects a certain enzyme needed in the skin for growth but does not remove hair directly. This drug should not be used for children below 12 years of age.



For more info on Vaniqa visit: http://www.onlineskincaretips.com/vaniqa...



Ingrown hair on bikini line over a year! How do I get rid of it???

There are many good treatments for ingrown hairs, razor rash and all post hair removal irritations. These include Tend Skin, Priva Shave, Kalo IHT and Ingrow Go.



For the bikini are I would recommend Priva Shave as it is more of a gel like solution as it not a thin liquid like the other treatments.



There are also sharp pointed tweezers designed specially for ingrown hair removal.



Ingrown hair on bikini line over a year! How do I get rid of it???

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

No comments:

Post a Comment