Monday, July 20, 2009

Ingrown hair underarm...pregnant?

Ughhh...it hurts!!! I cant see the ingrown hair, but it feels like it does when I get one, usually I just pull it out, but I cant see it, what can I do??



Ingrown hair underarm...pregnant?

i know that pain! try a hot compress to see if that will draw it to a head so you can pop it and extract the hair. best of luck!



Ingrown hair underarm...pregnant?

I would say put a warm washcloth on it for a while and just give it time to work itself out, if you can't see it that is pretty much all you can do.



Ingrown hair underarm...pregnant?

Well it will hurt, but you could squeeze it like a pimple, sometimes the hair will come out with the pus.



Ingrown hair underarm...pregnant?

shave it off or use veet or nair

No comments:

Post a Comment