Saturday, July 25, 2009

Is this an ingrown hair on my leg or an exma sore?

Hi, Ive had exma for awhile now.. Ive got these like sores on my leg around the exma they are pretty big bumps and im not sure if they are ingrown hairs or not because I cant seem to find the hair on it and when I pick at it, it draws blood to the surface i dont know if that means anything but I really want them to go cause they are really irratating.



Is this an ingrown hair on my leg or an exma sore?

That is more than likely from your eczema. You can try a topical treatment like hydrocortizone cream to help soothe the irritation and take away the redness. Make sure that you don't use any heavily scented lotions or soaps on this area, because that can irritate it as well. Eucerin lotion works well. If you are having increased irritation after bathing try using cetaphil soap. It is made for sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment