Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ingrown hair is driving me INSANE!?

hello fellow yahoo answerers... i hope someone has an answer for me! my hair is sooooo fine all over my body and it easily gets ingrown, i dont know if this is coz its very fine or not??? its so fine that i can not shave my legs for 4 weeks and nobody even noticed. the hairs on my arms you can only see them in the sunlight and i even get little ingrown hairs on my arms. at first i thought they were just sweat pimples every single one that i squeeze a hair comes out of it. they are so fine sometimes you cant even pluck it out with a tweezer! i have tried exfoliating.... doesnt seem to be doing anything!!!



Ingrown hair is driving me INSANE!?

I used to have this problem, and found the following helped.



When shaving, always use a sharp, new razor. Lather up with shaving foam or gel and shave as normal. Apply tea tree oil to the shaved areas.



The following day, exfoliate your skin using either exfoliating gloves or simply by adding a little sugar to your shower gel.



Apply tea tree oil again.



This will not only soften the skin, but also help to reduce ingrown hairs.



Good luck!



Ingrown hair is driving me INSANE!?

i have the same problem in my bikini area. my wax lady has seen it and says its all due to not exfoliating enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment