Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ingrown Hair? Multiple Hair Strands in One Pore?

I have very dense facial hair that I shave on a daily basis. I find that on my jawline as I shave I occassionaly end up with multiple hairs growing out of one pore. As time progresses these hairs gel together (perhaps as a result of product) and create a larger hair mass that sometimes causes irritation almost like an ingrown hair condition.



Does anyone have experience with this and if so has found proudcts or technique to help minimize this problem.



Thanks



Ingrown Hair? Multiple Hair Strands in One Pore?

Found a terrific article on the art of shaving. Chuck full of techniques that can help various problems.Sounds like just the thing.I do hope this helps.



http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6886845/



Ingrown Hair? Multiple Hair Strands in One Pore?

You simply need to exfoliate your skin..when i started my husband on a regular skin care line all of that stopped!



Megan



www.MaryKay.com/MeganHill Report It



Ingrown Hair? Multiple Hair Strands in One Pore?

My brother had this problem. He tried many products on the marker that didn't help him. So he found company that produce products specificly for this problem. This is Follique. Go online www.Follique.com and e-mail them describing your problem, they will give you recommendations. Or just call 1-800-403-9165.

No comments:

Post a Comment